Aqua, Niacinamide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isopentyldiol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acetyl Glucosamine, Bisabolol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid
Use twice daily for at least two weeks with increasing results up to 12 weeks. For best results use with SPF sunscreen in the daytime.
The product has been formulated to have an exceptionally smooth, non-sticky skin feel.
- Availability: In Stock
Dark Spot Corrector With Niacinamide
A powerful but soothing fluid that fades dark spots and promotes a naturally flawless complexion. Formulated with a unique blend of actives designed to correct uneven pigmentation whilst also preventing new blemishes from occurring.
Brighten-Up fluid is formulated with Chromabright™, a top-performing patented active made popular by luxury brands such a La Prairie and Peter Roth. Proven to treat hyperpigmentation, Chromabright™ provides fantastic results without the cytotoxic or sensitising issues that come with ingredients such as kojic acid and hydroquinone.
This hyperpigmentation busting action is supercharged by the addition of 5 % Niacinamide. Niacinamide - a form of Vitamin B3 - also has other benefits. It regulates oil production, helps prevent breakouts and has anti-ageing benefits. It is a great choice for sensitive skin types of all ages.
Each bottle contains 30ml.
What Makes it Great:
- Chromabright ™ - a top-end patented active popularised by luxury brands. Chromabright™ has been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation without the negative issues associated with hydroquinone.
- Niacinamide - Niacinamide provides multiple benefits. It reduces hyperpigmentation, prevents breakouts and is suitable for sensitive skin and rosacea.
- Acetyl Glucosamine - NAG (an amino acid + sugar, naturally found in the skin) increases the skin effects of niacinamide.
- Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane - a powerful anti-oxidant extracted from tumeric.
- Papaya Seed OIl - A light, easily absorbed oil rich in enzymes and essential fatty acids which promote skin suppleness.
- Bisabolol - a phytochemical found in select plants and trees (e.g German chamomile). Bisabolol is prized for its anti-inflammatory benefits. It helps correct inflammatory pigmentation and is favoured in formulas for sensitive skin and also rosacea. Here at Ishtar we only use eco-friendly bisabolol. Sadly much bisabolol on the market is sourced from a unique Amazonian tree, leading to deforestation.
- Mulberry Extract
- Brighten-Up Dark Spot Corrector is silicone-free, parabens free and suitable for vegans.