Aqua, Succinic acid, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus/Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Ferment Extract, Water (and) Glycerin (and) Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract (and) Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract (and) Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract (and) aqua (and) glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1-2 Hexandiol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Apply twice daily to problem areas after cleansing. Trizyme treatment also can be alongside Ishtar's Mandelic Acid 10% and 15% serums (if using in this way, apply on separate days).
Trizyme Pore Refining Treatment
- Availability: In Stock
Our oil-free, low Ph treatment with botanical enzymes, lactobaccilus ferment and succinic acid will clarify pores and calm inflammation. Enzymes scavenge dead,
dehydrated skin cells and improve skin texture.
Each bottle contains 30ml.
What Makes it Great:
- Trizyme's triple enzyme formula works to clear away pore-blocking dead skin cells.
- 2% Succinic acid clarifies pores.
- Trizyme treatment harnesses the gentle power of enzyme exfoliation. It can be alternated with more intensive exfoliating treatments that may trigger slight flaking such as mandelic acid or retinol. Used in conjunction with our Trizyme rich cream mask, Trizyme serum can eliminate flaking, soften hardened deposits and boost the performance of acid/retinol-based treatments.
- Ph 3.5
- Trizyme treatment is also a fantastic stand-alone treatment for sensitive skin types prone to breakouts and to skin types prone to rosacea.
- Trizyme is vegan, unfragranced, not tested on animals and is free from silicones. It uses Ecorcert® preservatives.